Saturday, March 29, 2008

IRONY is as irony does. . .

Irony.. that word is so apt for my life.

Irony is as irony does..God chose to kick my butt so hard that my butt "bones" would crack. Yes. It is true. Irony is a part of all of our lives. Just as you wake up late on the day of an exam, and you miss the train by a microsecond, then take the next train...you choose to pick a fight with a real fat lady who can just push you off the train in a jiffy. Yep. Irony.

The exam papers always seem to shock you. For me, atleast, its never been.'Wow, nice paper man!' But then again, i can say that when im sure of clearing the paper. But you get my point,right?

I read this article in bombay times one morning. Kickstart for the day!A poacher died. He killed elephants for their tusks. One night this guy decided to break into a wild life refuge's animal hospital area to kill the sick elephant that had been bought in the day before figuring that it would be an easy way to get a chunk of change.
Hah..!
The elephant's problem was apparently constipation, and the medicine they gave the old fellow decided to take effect about this time. The poacher was trying to sneak up behind the elephant, trying to get close enough to pop it with a tranquilizer without making too much noise. As he got just behind the elephant, out gushed about 2 weeks worth of...well...crap.The poacher was completely buried and smothered to death. Oh sweet irony! I laughed until my sides hurt.

Another famous case of tragic irony occurs in the William Shakespeare play, Romeo and Juliet when Romeo finds Juliet in a drugged death-like sleep, he assumes her to be dead and kills himself. Upon awakening to find her dead lover beside her, Juliet kills herself with his knife.

Irony: Your boyfriend shows up in ripped jeans and a stained t-shirt. With a smirk, you say, "Oh! I see you dressed up for our date. We must be going to a nice restaurant!"--- I picked this up from a link, but girls..you should try this out sometime. It might actually work.

The reason I am gabbling about this is that I know that Irony is damn cool... I mean it can be soo cool.. Look at irony through my eyes.. Its soo powerful. Just giving you that hope and then getting that sadistic pleasure in taking it back. **evil laughter**

Long live Irony in other people's lives!
Thank u guys.

Much love..




No comments: