Sunday, March 2, 2008

A tribute..



Since this is my first write-up, im going to stick to the people who mean something to me.
The people i know who will attend my funeral. and no. Not for mourning. To help my folks.
..who make me laugh.
..who bear with my tantrums.
..who tell me when i throw my weight around a lil too much.
..who eat my lunch..(aargh!!)
...who know what mulugupudu means..
Thanks.
Now, most of you guys might be wondering what im upto. yes. ill take names now.
to start with.. mom.. i love you. without you.. i wont get food. (now that im overweight, i must say good job!!)
Dad.. u make me soo happy... but cmon ..fat or not.. im your kid.. and whenever you tell me something, remember.. im your kid! i have your genes. :)
Gautam...thanks... for everything... it means a lot!
Payal.. for being there .. always..
Dharini... and ashwin. life would be boring without you guys.. mwah!
Carlton... for the bitch inside him..
Kshitij... old times sake.. just be there man..
Hmmm .. thats not a long list.. but. all in all.. i love you people!
In college, i am weird. i dont like too many people. And then i met Payal, god..she was annoying!!!!! bloody narcisst..but 3 months down..didnt know we'd be inseparable.
Gautam..i have no words.... when people are sent down, they say theres a reason. i was yours.
Carlton... all i can say is that u mean a lot..
To mumbai! the city of dreams.. i love everything about it... the sights and sounds, the smell, the pollution ,the trains(seriously!), the way you can find people on the streets at 4 in the morn., How you can just randomly start a conversation inthe middle of the streets, how people sit on their horns in the middle of a traffic jam, how discotheques never follow their deadline, how parents give kids an allowance of Rs.10,000. , and i can bore u people even more.

Im a Southindian Brahmin.. to most people(specially me) that means 'blah'.. but it means a lot in my community. Its as if, if you arent one its a crime! What use is education if it teach u to not distinguish people on the basis of all this load of crap?!.. i mean if people can be jailed for being rascist.. i think half the country should be in prison for being "castists!!"
Yup.. U think right. i hate Castism..
Basically this is just a start.
I created this blog just for me. im also making it clear, if you're a castist.. please let me know. i dont think i would want to be associated with you.

p.s: i guess too many "cell phone acronyms" ... i will get rid of it in due course of time.
p.p.s: Kaushik, we miss you.. hope you still love basketball!
2nd March '08.

No comments: