Monday, September 1, 2008

Craptastic!

SHUT UPPPP!!!
How many people really take this seriously?! I mean, no offence. Do you really know when to shut up? I dont. Mostly.
There is an old neighbour I got. She is one of those people..reticent, with a sweet smile on her face, her expressions not letting you know what's up in her head, making sweets and everything for the world.. etc..etc.. You get the picture right. When she used to be quiet.. people kept wondering why? And now, her son has come to live with her, probably the reason for her opening up. **yawn**The whole neighbourhood is gossiping about how the "hag" is pissing them off when they drop their kids to school, or plan to leave for work ...etc.. etc.. She does not know of their thoughts... thanks to the grand old policy of diplomacy.
I love the word diplomatic.. It sounds cooler when you cant carry it off. I cant be diplomatic. I wish i could be though.. I could sure use a lil bit of ass-licking and lot of sweet tongue. Most people i know atleast have the latter. My dad's like me(Im like my dad doesnt sound too nice.. :P) cannot be nice.. makes fun of all my friends, people at home...beginning with me.
I got my results.. Now, weird that they put up a list saying that a few people had flunked..and then the next day.. **yawn**put up another list to clear some of the blessed ones. No guesses as to whose name was on that list.. makes me wonder if Im the chosen one.. You know what i mean.

My birthdays coming up.. I do not have any idea as to what im going to be doing.
Ketaki left for AZ.. didnt tell me she's seeing someone.. Pfft!(conveniently assumed I knew)
I miss you Kanna.. We all love you.. and still keep remembering you.. Hope you are okay...
Im not posting much because its 2 in the morning and
i need to sleep.. but.. yawn.. whatever!

love,
me!

No comments: